The EBS Payment Gateway module implements the EBS payment processing service (www.ebs.in) in Drupal Commerce. This will come as a boon to Drupal Commerce users in India looking to use an Indian payment processing service.
E-Billing Solutions (EBS) provides a consultative approach to Indian Merchants for facilitating suitable online payment solutions and benefit from the exponential growth witnessed in E-commerce.
To use this module, do the following:
- Get a merchant account from EBS
- Unzip the contents of the module (or upload the unzipped folder named commerce_ebs)at ../sites/all/modules/commerce/modules/payment/
- Enable the module at ../admin/build/modules
- Enable EBS as a payment method
- Enter your EBS account id and account secret key, set the payment method to live or test as the case may be and save the changes
EBS processes the following payment options
- Credit Cards - Master Card, Visa, Diners Card
- Debit Card - Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Deutsche Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Citibank, State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Vysya, Corporation Bank
- Net Banking Options - Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J & K Bank, Citibank, Federal Bank
- Cash Card - ITZ Cash Card
Advantage of Commerce EBS payment gateway
- Small & medium sized companies can go online.
- Single platform for processing major credit cards & other payment options
- 100 % server uptime with multiple acquiring banks on the same platform.
- Affordable pricing for merchant to exploit E-commerce opportunities.
- 256 Bit SSL Versign Secured.
- Verfied By Visa & Master Card Secure Code enabled gateway.
- Funds will be credited to your existing bank accounts.