So, without ado, let's see the first one
- High-end documentation.
- Wider ecosystem.
- Elegant programming style.
- Availability of full set of tools.
- Exceptional Performance and Flexibility.
Another library that is expected to be widely adopted by app developers for their next project this year is React. Developed and maintained by Facebook, the Reactjs library comes loaded with various must-needed characteristics, such as:
- Small file size.
- Simple updates such that stability remains maintained throughout.
- Option to integrate other libraries, if required.
- Enhanced efficiency and SEO performance, and more.
While many are still wondering why is Vue getting momentum in the mobile market, the framework has entered among the top JS frameworks for 2020 too. The framework, released back in 2014, is ruling the hearts of mobile app developers with a vast range of features and functionalities it offers, including:-
- Ease of Learning.
- Flexible development environment.
- Effective CLI.
- Option to integrate elements of other languages into the development environment.
- Facility to build lightweight apps.
- It empowers developers to integrate templates into the development environment instead of writing lengthy code lines. This lowers down the development timeline and cost.
- Its abstraction mechanism gives app development agencies an escape from trivial choices and enables them to create a unique app.
- It comes loaded with various friendly APIs that improves the overall efficiency and productivity.
Though Express.js (also called Express) entered the market as a web app framework for Node.js, it has slowly and gradually made its distinct presence in the market with features like:-
- Ease of setting up middlewares to respond to HTTP requests,
- Ability to design single-page, multi-page, and hybrid web apps,
- Facility to dynamically render HTML pages depending on passing arguments to templates, etc.
Something that is a consequence of ample of functionalities and advantages it offers, with the prime one being the opportunity to be specific about which data is required and how to combine data from different sources before downloading it from the server.