Apple has released iOS 10.3 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. In all these years this is the first time Apple is changing the file system. This is certainly a big step where the file system is changed from HFS+ to Apple File System. The Apple File System is up with various improved features which consist of the encryption system, a much-improved file time stamping, along with it better storage system. Though the current version is equipped with the beta testers, so there is nothing to worry. However, there may be a chance that some of your files get corrupted and so it's better you take a precaution by having the backup.
How do you go about to take a backup via iTunes?
You can use your PC or laptop to take a backup your iOS Device Data, via iTunes or iCloud. Follow the steps to take backup using iTunes.
Step A: Connect the iPhone or the iPad to the PC or laptop using the USB sync cable
Step B: The sync process might start which is directly related to the set-up that you have had previously. Hence if you do not see any auto sync, you can skip this step and follow the instruction directly from Step C.
Step C: You might as well get a message which reads Trust This Computer; follow the instruction as suggested.
Step D: Select the device for which you need to take backup. The device will be shown in the dashboard.
Step E: Under settings click on the summary. Where you will see the backup section, check on the Back Up Now button. To start the backup process
The disadvantages of the backup process for iTunes:
* The problem which the users might face while taking a backup using iTunes is that the windows software run slow after the back is taken. The next possible disadvantage is that it eats up a lot of RAM space.
* iTunes also slows down the total system and makes it difficult for the user to use the various applications. This stands out to be real problematic while upgrading the system.
How do you go about to take a backup through iCloud?
Step A: Firstly, you need to get the device connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Step B: Next go to settings option on your device, under Settings click on your name. Select or tap on iCloud.
Step C: Go to Backup section and enable backup option before you tap on BackUp Now.
Step D: Let the backup process be completed. make sure you have enough charge on your device while you are doing this process or you do not turn off Wi-Fi.
Step E: Now what you need to do after the backup is finished, go to settings>Your Name> iCloud > iCloud Storage > Manage Storage, then select your device. You will see that backup of your device in iCloud with size of your back and time
There is some other problem that persists in saving the backup and people think that the iCloud storage is a bit risky job due to some obvious reasons. Let's find out what are the disadvantages of the iCloud storage.
Disadvantages of getting a backup using an iCloud
* Access to anonymous users: In spite of having a Python powered by the HackApp technology there are ample opportunity of getting the data getting leaked, celebrities have complained of having their pictures being spread out. So there is a huge question about the security of the data backup through iCloud.
* Upload rate to iCloud storage is really poor, most of the user have complained that transferring large files to iCloud is pathetic.
With the above method being risky to take backup. dr.fone toolkit stands as the most reliable iOS data backup and recovery software, it is one of the best of software which works on the separate devices. The dr.fone toolkit is the one which can have the backup from the iTunes as well. The backup process is very simple.
How to backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using dr.fone
Step A: Connect your iOS device to computer
* Open dr.fone toolkit and select "iOS Data Backup & Restore" from the options. after connecting your device using usb cable, dr.fone will detect your device automatically.
Step B: Select the File Types
* dr.fone will detect the file types on your device automatically once connected. You can choose the files types that you want to take backup and click on backup.
Step C: Store the Backup on Computer
* Backup will take few minutes; once done you can check the backup files and choose the one you want to store on your computer.
Advantages of dr. fone toolkit:
* If your phone or the tablet is in the DFU mode after it is connected to the device, it starts taking the backup almost automatically.
* The software can recover all that is there in the camera, library, photo library, and the messages which include both the MMS as well as the SMS. Firstly, it scans the device well then it starts recovering the deleted files.
* It also covers the call log and its history including the various reminders, notes and also the dates marked in the calendar.
Hence we can conclude that dr. fone is one of the most reliable software which is there to take a backup of your iOS device. So one can rely upon the dr.fone as the software which is compatible with all kinds of devices such as the iPhone 4S, iPads and also the iPhone 5.