Let's explore the resourceful benefits of implementing the React framework in a project.
1. Lightweight DOM For Better Performance
React embraces a lightweight implementation of the events system and DOM. It doesn't use the browser, but allows one to manipulate DOM version stored in the memory. This certainly delivers fast and effective performance.Since, several developers have experienced terrifying performance issues of DOM while working with Angular, they prefer switching to React framework.
2. Easy Learning Curve
The straightforward API of React framework makes it very easy for one to get started. You can kick start development of this framework with its simplified programming approach. There is no need to make painstaking efforts in learning complicated concepts, you can create a desired interface design by using a suitable API. Yes! It is as simple as that, and thus, it makes a viable choice. Where as, for getting started with Angular, one needs to get his hands on specific concepts and conventions. Although, it may result in magical output, incurs indefinite efforts and hefty price to learn these essentials.
3. A desired interface can be created in a relatively easy manner.
You can proficiently design an app interface with Angular. However, React offers a more scrutinized approach to design an interface. Let's explore a few design concepts.
- Nested View : You can easily use the nested elements in React. It can be accomplished by including a reference to the child class within the render method of the parent class. The method is much simpler, cleaner and easier than working in the same with Angular framework.
- Loop : Using loops in a program can help create rendering views in Angular framework as well as React framework. However, the techniques of using loops in both the frameworks are fairly different.
4. Components Support And Little Dependencies
Moreover, the React framework also offers a module named as "commonjs" that facilitates one to install via npm with ease.
Author: Jack Calder is a well-maintained expert in the field of vital technology which is volatile.
He is working in as PSD to HTML developer. He does so much research for developing useful websites and applications. Here he is sharing regarding features of react.js.