Readers would be pleased to know that I have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a Giveaway of their new book Drush for Developers - Second Edition.
Three lucky winners stand a chance to win e-copy of the book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky One.
- The book gives a lot of advice by covering real-world challenges in Drupal projects that can be solved using Drush.
- Install Drush on different systems, and download and install a full Drupal site in seconds
- Drush is a key tool to debug code, run small scripts, and discover APIs.
- Automate, optimize and monitor periodic and one-off tasks
- It gives different options to run tasks in Drupal projects such as cron, Batch API, and custom scripts.
- Manage multiple environments and define commands to simplify and automate processes within a team
Who This Book Is For
This book is a best fit for backend developers with a basic knowledge of Drupal's APIs and some experience using the command line. Perhaps you already worked on one or two Drupal projects, but have never dived deep into Drush's toolset. In any case, this book will give you a lot of advice by covering real-world challenges in Drupal projects that can be solved using Drush.
How to Enter ?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page and look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments below this post to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple.
Winners will get an e-copy of the Book.
The contest is valid for 10 days from 1st to 10th of March, 2015 and is open to everyone. Winners will be selected on the basis of their comment posted.